CORPORATE TAX - SEMI-SENIOR
My client is one of the UK's Top 20 accountancy practices who are recognised as one of the UK's leading firms of private client advisers and promote a wonderful 'family feel' culture within the organisation.
Salary:£28,000 + competitive benefits package and career development programme
A corporate Tax Semi-Senior is required to complete the following duties:
- Deal with the compliance aspects of the tax work
- Run a portfolio of clients and involvement with tax planning and projects
The successful applicant should be able to:
- Demonstrate that they are confident in dealing with various relationships
- Manage their portfolios, prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Work on their own initiative
- Provide accurate work in a timely and cost effective manner.
Applicants are welcomed from individuals who:
- Are ATT-qualified and/or ACA/ACCA-qualified or part-qualified.
- Have some corporation tax experience whether obtained in practice or in industry
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your cv to or ring for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job