Salary: Up to £70,000
I am currently working with an award winning accountancy practice based in central London on a Manager role for their Corporate Tax team. The Corporate Tax Manager will be expected to lead the planning and delivery of corporate tax assignments for a selected portfolio of clients, managing the team's contribution and providing technical guidance to less experienced members of staff and other departments whilst ensuring jobs are delivered on time and within budget.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide Tax advisory services where appropriate to a large selection of clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines (client & statutory) are met
- Compliance for some large groups;
- Writing client reports
- Revision of technical and financial assessments prepared by other members of the team.
- Liaising with the accounts team, you will provide guidance and support in preparing tax computations as part of the accounts preparation process;
- Detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients;
- Supervision of more junior members of the team;
- Direct contact with clients.
Requirements for this role include:
- ACA / CTA Qualified
- Sound experience of handling a portfolio of clients in a professional firm and proven organisational abilities in terms of managing both work and self;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong team player who enjoys working with others and taking a collaborative approach
- Experience in dealing with a good advisory
- Experience of using Microsoft Word/Excel to a good level
- Knowledge of CCH tax software would be helpful, but training will be given
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'