Corporate Tax Manager
We are currently representing a prestigious Accountancy Practice location in Leicester who are looking to recruit an experience Corporate Tax Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities would include:
- Corporate tax planning and compliance, including preparation and management of the year-end tax computations, control of tax payments and support in tax planning initiatives
- Oversee employee tax compliance tasks including advice and guidance to HR on employment tax issues
- Assist in evaluating, monitoring and mitigating tax compliance risks including advising of where changes in tax laws will affect the group
- HMRC relationship management and leading role in tax enquiry responses
- Assisting clients through HMRC interventions on CT, PAYE, VAT
- Supervise junior members of staff and review work
- The successful individual will need to be CTA Qualified however ACA/ACCA Qualifications will also be considered
- A minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a Corporate Tax Department
- You must also have strong technical skills and experience
- You must also have a detailed up to date knowledge of corporate taxation issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Pensions matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service
- Ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'