With over 60 offices around the UK, our client is a Top 15 firm of Chartered Accountants which specialises in the owner-managed business sector. Nationally, they support over 35,000 business owners around the UK giving their clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge. They work with business owners that are in the SME market, many with a family environment.
Position: Corporate Tax Manager
Location: Northampton, NN4 7YB (with some regional travel where needed)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £45 to 50k per annum
About the role:
The primary objective of the Corporate Tax Manager is to play an integral part within the existing Corporation tax team in delivering tax compliance services to their client base.
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services where appropriate
- Supporting the Corporation tax advisory and R&D function as a whole
- Identifying opportunities to Introduce other service lines within the business
- Utilising technology where appropriate
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines (client & statutory) are met
- Plan and manage the Corporation tax compliance function to ensure that clients are compliant, and all calculations submitted are accurate and timely
- Revision of technical and financial assessments prepared by other members of the team
- Identify other opportunities from your review of the company records and preparation of tax calculations
- Minimum of 5 years experience of working in a Corporate tax department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to translate complex theories into plain English
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
- Minimum ATT qualified working towards CTA accreditation
- Qualified by experience will be considered
- Project management & leadership skills
What is on offer:
- Rewards and incentives
- Annual performance related bonus
- Flexible benefits – self-service benefits platform
- Quarterly functions and events
- Parking on site
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Regular training and development
You may have experience of the following: Tax Manager, Tax Compliance Manager, Corporate Tax Manager, Corporate Tax Compliance Manager, Head of Tax, Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Compliance Manager, Tax Accountant, Tax Supervisor etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'