The Tax team of this Fife based mid-tier CA practice with an enviable reputation are now seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Assistant.
Working alongside the Management team and Partners, the majority of your role will involve corporate tax compliance work and the associated personal tax compliance of directors and family. You will also have the opportunity to gain experience in tax advisory and planning.
- Deal with all standard tax compliance issues for clients
- Identify basic tax planning prospects and communicate these to the partners’ and Tax Manager’s attention
- Plan and control all tax compliance work for client allocation to meet deadlines
- Provide an efficient and proactive service to clients and ensure that the client’s needs are fully met.
- Build professional, trusted relationships with client
- Ad Hoc duties
You will ideally be ATT qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ corporate tax experience gained within an accountancy firm. Some experience of personal tax would be preferable, but not essential. You will be a strong communicator and possess a strong work ethic and a willingness to develop new skills and experiences.
Salary up to £28,000 (DOE) + Benefits. The role offers a wide variety of experience including advisory work offering an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to develop an all-round skill set. For further information please contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy