The Tax team of this Glasgow based mid-tier CA practice with an enviable reputation are now seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Assistant.
The team currently seek a Corporate Tax Assistant to work alongside the Management team and Partners dealing with an entrepreneurial client base and OMB's, your core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of compliance services for a wide range of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Manage the compliance process for a portfolio of clients, ensuring that deadlines are met and that management are kept informed throughout
- Review loss positions for groups
- Advising clients of liabilities and discussing queries
- Regular communication with HMRC
- Preparation of personal tax returns for directors, sole traders and other individuals
- Assist with tax strategy and planning work as required
You will ideally be ATT qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ in a corporation tax environment. Some experience of personal tax would be preferable. You will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and have a willingness to develop new skills and experiences. The role offers a wide variety of experience including advisory work offering an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to develop an all-round skill set.
Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience + Benefits. For further information please contact Lesley Drew
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Returns
- Tax Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job