Corporate Security Officer - Site Based
Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
- Average 46.5 hours per week
- Full unifrom and PPE provided
Covering a shift pattern of:
- Monday and Tuesday night 23.30 - 08.30
- Weekends - Saturday and Sunday Day 08.30 - 20.30
- Alternative Wednesday nights 23.30 - 08.30
How you will make an impact as a Security Officer:
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to the site.
- Provides a variety of mobile services including patrols and alarm response for our clients,
- Escort duties and any other work as required throughout the shift.
- Checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorised personnel.
- Inspecting buildings, grounds and security devices, monitors and setting security devices whilst providing locking / unlocking services to client sites and premises.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Maintain all logbooks and records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices to management.
- Display an outstanding level of customer service.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of Securitas and the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving practices and processes.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Management.
Security Officer | Security Licence | Protective Services | Guard |Door Staff | Security | Patrol | CCTV | Customer Service | Gatehouse | Front of House | SIA | Traffic management | Building Patrol |Access Control | Guarding | Door Staff| Surveillance |Inspections | Veteran | Ex-military
What you will bring to be a Security Officer:
- Full SIA Licence
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- No current criminal convictions.
- A full UK driving licence and own transport due to location of client's sites.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Have an enthusiastic proactive attitude
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering days, nights and week-ends
- Be willing to travel between our client's bases
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
Leading the way for equality, we believe equality in the workplace has never been more relevant or important than it is today.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We're creating a culture where our people are empowered to be the best they can be at home and at work, and where equality is for everyone.
With diverse talents and skills, we believe diverse organisations perform better. So, we make great use of our people's diverse talents and skills so that our clients and our local communities benefit too.
We believe in the power of a workplace that's truly inclusive. This is a Workplace where all LGBT employees are accepted without exception.
Join the Securitas Team today!
- Security Officer | Security Licence | Protective Services | Guard |Door Staff | Security | Patrol | CCTV | Customer Service | Gatehouse | Front of Hou
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'