Salary: £30-£35K DOE
Bonus: Generous uncapped bonus scheme. OTE is £55-£60k in year 1.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced relationship sales manager to join our clients team in a fast paced, dynamic industry:
• Work in a vibrant young team
• Potential to travel and sell globally
• Extensive training and support
• The first role in a new team with a new focus
• Unlimited earnings and fast career progression
Following major investment, we’re planning to relaunch a brand-new website in early 2018.
This has created the need for a new business professional to join our young, successful sales team to develop our new corporate relocation business, selling into large corporates and SMEs with sizeable relocation needs and international presence. This role is to understand this market and build a team and grow revenue through sales within the relocation space.
There is a real entrepreneurial culture in the busy office, and everyone is committed to fast sales growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and able candidate to join a great team with ambitious plans. Excellent training will be provided throughout and, for the right people, there are real opportunities to grow with the company.
About the job:
• Sales of relocation solutions to senior decision makers in corporates and SMEs
• Development of the sale through calls, face to face meetings and presentations
• Research into the relocation market, development of your pitch, package and the offer, based on industry feedback
• Account management of clients throughout their life cycle
• Identification of target markets
• Source, validate and add new leads to our Salesforce CRM system
• Proven track record in new business within a corporate environment, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior sales role
• Ability to take an idea/concept and develop it into a business model
• Enjoys working autonomously and implementing new ideas and solutions
• Demonstrates a level of credibility and gravitas when selling at a high level - previous experience selling to HR teams would be beneficial
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Likes working independently and within a team
• There are lots of opportunities to use languages and another European language would be a definite advantage, especially Spanish, French & German
• Uncapped commission from day 1
• Monthly bonus scheme
• Extensive internal and external training
• Free onsite gym membership and weekly company fitness sessions
• Free use of business park facilities such as river kayaks and tennis, football and volleyball courts
• Subsidised canteen on site
• Potential to travel and work abroad
• Fast career and salary progression
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavour to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.
- Account Management