Corporate Sales Manager - Wallingford
Salary: £30-£35K DOE
Bonus: Generous uncapped bonus scheme. OTE is £55-£60k in year 1.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced relationship sales manager to join our clients team in a fast paced, dynamic industry:
• Work in a vibrant young team
• Potential to travel and sell globally
• Extensive training and support
• The first role in a new team with a new focus
• Unlimited earnings and fast career progression
Following major investment, we’re planning to relaunch a brand-new website in early 2018.
This has created the need for a new business professional to join our young, successful sales team to develop our new corporate relocation business, selling into large corporates and SMEs with sizeable relocation needs and international presence. This role is to understand this market and build a team and grow revenue through sales within the relocation space.
There is a real entrepreneurial culture in the busy office, and everyone is committed to fast sales growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and able candidate to join a great team with ambitious plans. Excellent training will be provided throughout and, for the right people, there are real opportunities to grow with the company.
About the job:
• Sales of relocation solutions to senior decision makers in corporates and SMEs
• Development of the sale through calls, face to face meetings and presentations
• Research into the relocation market, development of your pitch, package and the offer, based on industry feedback
• Account management of clients throughout their life cycle
• Identification of target markets
• Source, validate and add new leads to our Salesforce CRM system
• Proven track record in new business within a corporate environment, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior sales role
• Ability to take an idea/concept and develop it into a business model
• Enjoys working autonomously and implementing new ideas and solutions
• Demonstrates a level of credibility and gravitas when selling at a high level - previous experience selling to HR teams would be beneficial
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Likes working independently and within a team
• There are lots of opportunities to use languages and another European language would be a definite advantage, especially Spanish, French & German
• Uncapped commission from day 1
• Monthly bonus scheme
• Extensive internal and external training
• Free onsite gym membership and weekly company fitness sessions
• Free use of business park facilities such as river kayaks and tennis, football and volleyball courts
• Subsidised canteen on site
• Potential to travel and work abroad
• Fast career and salary progression
Maxim Recruitment Solutions acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application; we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Maxim Recruitment Solutions holding your details to enable us to contact you to discuss this vacancy or other suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions we have in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on our Privacy Notice or GDPR please do contact us.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"