Varied Corporate Receptionist role at top Asset Management based in Mayfair, London. Salary £26-28k dependent on experience.
Based in a lovely London townhouse, the company has a great office culture with friendly staff and a low staff turnover. There are 35 people in this office but they also have two other offices.
You will be in a Reception team of two and a tight knit working environment where team work is valued highly. The client is looking for intelligent, personable, willing and confident candidates who have solid Reception experience.
Corporate Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Answer any switchboard calls, greeting & directing callers & taking messages
- Greet and look after visitors and provide refreshments if required for meetings
- Ensure good presentation of "public areas" and meeting rooms
- Ensure the room booking system runs smoothly
- Deal with deliveries, couriers, post
Administration & Maintenance
- General PA assistance when required (e.g. booking restaurants/hotels/travel/expenses)
- Ordering office supplies as required and ensuring deliveries are put away tidily (stationery, refreshments, flowers etc)
- Assist in organising company events and provide reception cover in the evening as required
- Distributing various publications (e.g. Press-cuttings) - e-mailing or photocopying where necessary
- Assist with ad hoc premises and health and safety tasks
- First aider training to be completed
- Assist with the general maintenance of the office and photocopiers/printers, including building maintenance etc.
- First point of contact for all builders, office maintenance workers
- Responsible for maintaining the general Health and Safety in the office
This is a fantastic company to work for if you are a Career or Corporate Receptionist seeking a role within will be part of a hard working but sociable team.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment, an established PA and secretarial recruitment agency based in Mayfair.
- corporate receptionist
- career receptionist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job