Pertemps are recruiting for an experienced Corporate Receptionist for our client based on the Basingstoke Road.
We are looking for a highly presentable, articulate and professional person who is confident with dealing with Stakeholders at all levels.
The Corporate Receptionist will be responsible for making sure all calls are answered quickly and efficiently, welcoming visitors at reception and being the ‘face of the company' at all times. The receptionist will handle all switchboard calls and provide support to the Facilities Team
• To man the switchboard, transfer calls and send messages via e-mail. Using our database to identify Customers, Account Managers and Internal staff members.
• To meet and greet visitors coming into reception in a cheerful helpful manner.
• To read and distribute all incoming faxes ASAP.
• To sort and distribute the incoming post.
• To sort and frank, ready for the postman, all outgoing post.
• On a daily basis to mail out all invoices and statements.
• Filing for HR and sorting of payslips.
• To update the telephone list on a regular basis.
• To help and assist with ad hoc administrative tasks
• Monitor the stationary stock and organise stationary orders
• Monitor Cleaners stock and organise orders
• To manage the security of the building through reception access
• Monitor the visitor spaces in the car park to ensure there is always space for incoming guests to the company.
Other Receptionist duties as required
• Experience of a Corporate Receptionist environment
Must be an articulate communicator with a good telephone manner.
• Must have strong administration and organisational skills.
• Must be cheerful, motivated and a team player.
• Must have the ability to learn a variety of software packages.
• Must be positive, enthusiastic and confident.
• Must be able to handle pressure.
• Must be able to manage their time and be flexible.
This role is paying between £19,000-£22,000 pa dependant on experience
Based in Reading (Basingstoke Road)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job