Fantastic new Receptionist role just in, working for a global firm based in the City. We are looking for someone who is well presented, efficient and on the ball. You will need to have previous Reception experience within a large corporate environment. where the role is very fast paced and you need to think on your feet and outside the box. You will enjoy being in your role as a Receptionist providing that five star service at all times.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Able to work well in a large team.
- Booking meeting rooms using the room booking system.
- Ensure meeting rooms are adequately stocked.
- Ensure that all meetings rooms are set up and cleared as appropriate.
- Liaising with internal departments such as Hospitality and IT.
- Booking refreshments etc.
- Setting up AV equipment.
- Ensuring that a good impression is achieved at all times
- Able to handle queries.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Our client is looking for an excellent team player, able to work well under pressure and keep calm at all times. Able to multi-task and prioritise your workload. Enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude. Excellent communication skills.
Previous experience of working within a large corporate organisation is essential as well as having working in a larger team as well.
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job