Corporate Insurance Development Manager
Location - Central London
Basic Salary £40 - 50,000 DOE, Bonus, Pension, Medical & Life Insurance and Flexible Benefits
Our client is a leading International Insurance Broker who has offices in the UK, Europe and America.
Established for over 25 years they are now recognised as market leaders in the Sectors they specialise in.
Specialising in the Entertainment Sector our client is looking for a candidate who can: -
- Cross selling insurance products such as Cyber, Credit, Business Interruption, Professional Indemnity to existing clients
- Has a good knowledge of corporate risk medium and large sized companies.
- As this is focused on corporate covers it is important you have: -
- Experience in Credit Risk Insurance
- Good knowledge of Commercial risks including of Business Interruption insurances particularly those with complex arrangements
- Account Management - first point of contact for nominated key accounts, dealing with risk advice, renewals and cross selling opportunities.
- New Business - Building a database of target prospects. Developing new relationships with targeted key accounts. Tendering and pitching new business propositions.
- Markets - develop market relationships with specialist products and provide support to MIB staff in niche areas.
- Debtors - manage the debtor list for own clients
- Compliance - ensure all quotes and processes are compliant and adhere to TCF, look for ways to improve process and maintain compliance.
- Management - day t day management of account handlers team. Coaching development and appraisals for direct reports.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch with you for a Confidential initial discussion.