We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced FTSE Listed Company Secretary to support the Company Secretarial team in the transition from a private to public company on a 6-12 month fixed term contract basis.
- Providing advice to the Assistant Company Secretary, Head of Legal and Group Counsel on compliance with regulatory requirements including the corporate governance code, listing rules and the disclosure rules as and when required
- Drafting shareholder communications for approval by the board
- Coaching the Assistant Company Secretary in establishing the corporate governance requirements of a listed company
- Drafting of procedures for the Company Secretarial team to ensure all listing rules & reporting requirements are complied with.
In order for the Assistant Company Secretary to develop the governance infrastructure to meet the requirements of their role when the firm is listed, the role holder will also be asked to undertake routine company secretarial administrative functions during the contract including:
- Collating papers, preparing packs, attending and taking notes during meetings as directed by the Assistant Company Secretary
- Dealing with shareholder enquiries and liaising with the Company's Registrar when necessary
- Companies House filings
- Maintenance of statutory registers and books for all group companies
Who we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working within a FTSE listed company as a Company Secretary and will be keen pass these skills on to other members of the Company Secretarial team and support them during this exciting transition. As such, the ability to work closely with others is essential, as is the willingness to assist with work across the team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job