Corporate Fundraiser - Exceptional Charity
My Client is looking for the right fundraiser to join their passionate team of Corporate Partnerships Managers.
Recent epic TV shows have brought the plight of our oceans into everyone’s living room. Even businesses and industries are trying to do the right thing by our seas - could you tap into that passion and turn concern into cash?
- If you love sales - you’ll love selling this casuse.
- If you love not-for-profit organisations - you’ll love working for my client.
- If you love working in the commercial world - you’ll love creating partnerships for this excellent charity.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an amazing charity that is strongly back by Sir David Attenborough.
You must have experience of fundraising at a professional level, ideally corporate fundraising. This is a targetted role and my client has a clear 5 year vision.
This is a home working role with visits to Head Office 2/3 times per month.
- A track-record of success in developing and securing new business fundraising opportunities and income.
- Demonstrable ability to develop and deliver proposals, pitches and presentations to a wide range of stakeholders and decision-makers
- Evidence of your ability to account manage new and existing corporate partnerships
- Demonstrable negotiating and influencing skills
- Experienced in confidently representing the organisation and our vision to potential and existing funders
My client is looking for a passionate target driven fundraiser to join their team who will expertly manage their important corporate fundraising relationships to the highest standards of customer service. You will be a self-starter, and an excellent communicator who is able to influence a wide range of people with passion and precision, handling obstacles with confidence and tact.
My client acts because everyone relies on the ocean to survive - from the air we breathe to the food we eat. They have ambitious plans to drive political, cultural and social change for healthy seas and coasts that support abundant marine wildlife, sustain livelihoods and provide enjoyment for all.
They have been the voice for our seas for 30 years; championing sustainable fisheries, clean seas and beaches and protection for marine wildlife.
This is a very exciting time for the right candidate to join.
What you’ll get in return
- The chance to make a difference
- Salary £28K
- 35 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday
- Childcare Vouchers
Interested? Press apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job