Full-time Corporate Finance Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Manager or Senior Accountant seeking your next career step with a top 50 accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for an established and reputable firm of accountants that will value your accountancy experience and technical proficiency? If so, this Corporate Finance Manager role within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm in London could be for you.
FCA, ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll need to have extensive experience in corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and has a demonstrable record of developing new business opportunities.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in London offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits.
- All elements of corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Lead and advise clients with businesses for sale.
- Advise clients on operational changes in preparation for the sale of the business.
- Advise clients on business expansion plans, including mergers, acquisitions, and new site analysis.
- Provide strategic financial and operations advice to poor-performing businesses.
- Lead complex working capital exercises with businesses alongside accountants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Assist clients in securing finance to complete management buyouts (MBOs).
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
- Mentor and monitor more junior team members while fostering a supportive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This top 50 accountancy firm is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its corporate finance team by appointment of this Corporate Finance Manager position.
This position within this progressive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
This accountancy firm truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
- £65,000 to £80,000 per annum.
- Bonus scheme.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- A comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- ACA, ACCA, or FCA qualified.
- An experienced Corporate Finance professional with a proven track record, including mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- Previous experience in managing a corporate finance team.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Demonstrable experience of winning and developing new clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'