Corporate Finance Director
Leading independent Corporate Finance practice requires forward thinking Corporate Finance Director with interest in ownership to join its close-knit, high-achieving and award-winning North East team.
Working closely with a highly experienced principal, delivering superb improvement and business growth, you will lead in all aspects of transactions, originating too, with key Corporate Finance Director responsibilities including:
• Originating and project leading transactions, negotiating terms and developing proposals to raise funds
• Providing advice on capital structure
• Restructuring debt
• Providing instructions to other colleagues and professionals, such as lawyers
• Conducting investigations into the financial and commercial health of companies, giving consideration to particular transactions
• Researching market conditions and developments
• Carrying out financial modelling, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions
• Publishing financial announcements
• Ensuring all the regulatory aspects of a transaction have been considered
• Undertaking company due diligence
As Corporate Finance Director you will need:
• A strong track record in Corporate Finance gained with a premier accountancy practice (Big 4/top tier) or Corporate Finance boutique, leading or managing transactions and people as a Corporate Finance Manager, Senior Corporate Finance Manager, Associate Corporate Finance Director or Corporate Finance Director
• Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA or equivalent - CISI, ACT, IMC and similar advantageous - with strong foundation academics
• Outstanding relationship building, communication and management skills
• Excellent project leadership and management skills
• Exceptional financial modelling and numerical skills
• A high standard of commercial and economic awareness
• Confident negotiator
• Exceptional levels of energy and commitment
• Probably relocating to the North East from within the UK.
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Corporate Finance Director, Newcastle
- Corporate Finance
- Deal Origination
- Private Equity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'