Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager in Cambridge.
The position will support the team's Senior Partner in a hands-on role. This position will be involved in all stages and aspects of Corporate Finance deals, and would suit an ambitious, outgoing individual.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Attending meetings alongside the Senior Partner, providing technical and administrative support based on your research
- Working closely with portfolio holders and the wider team to bring together necessary advice and information for client projects.
- Exposure to Business Development and Networking events alongside the team
- Providing analyst services in researching client sectors, competitors and potential clients
- Drafting Sales Memoranda, Business Plans, Valuations, Projection reports and Due diligence reports
- Whilst principally corporate finance focussed, the role necessarily includes good accounting, tax and IT knowledge as well as a breadth of client experience.
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified with previous Corporate Finance experience in Practice.