A fabulous opportunity for a Corporate Communications Executive has become available at an international property company based in Central London.
Supporting the communications activities across digital and traditional media platforms and supporting the delivery of key events both internally and externally, the Corporate Communications Executive will need to have significant experience in corporate communications or marketing and working knowledge of social media.
Key responsibilities as the Corporate Communications Executive will include:
- Media Relations: Assisting in generating internal newsflow, writing press releases and establishing strong relationships with stakeholders and communications agencies to ensure news and data can be comprehensively captured and maximised for corporate messaging
- Website Management: Assisting in the maintenance and development of the corporate website including publishing full updates for Full and Half Year results; developing the website and keeping content fresh
- Social Media: Assisting in the delivery of the company’s social media strategy, taking responsibility for company tweets and conversations generated on Twitter and managing the company LinkedIn page
- Internal Communications: Assisting in generating content for the Intranet, producing material for the CEO’s Quarterly Staff Presentation and assisting in the delivery of conferences and internal events
- PLUS MORE!
What our client is looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Corporate Communications / Marketing role (approx 1 year+)
- Experience working with social media
- Degree calibre (or equivalent)
- Impeccable communication skills and excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- PC literate including MS Office
- Organised, methodical, logical and flexible
- Proactive team player
- Property or retail experience is highly desirable
Our client is offering a competitive salary and fabulous benefits package for the right person - could it be you? If you’d like to be considered for this role, ensure your CV showcases your skills and experience and submit it NOW!
- Social Media
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'