Rubix Recruitment have been instructed to find a Corporate Account Manager for a start up Property Management company who are fastly becoming one of the market leaders in the serviced apartment management sphere. Our client offers a wide range of services and prides itself in attracting a variety of bright and talented individuals from various industries. This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales or account management professional to take on what will become a senior role within a growing and diverse team.
As a Corporate Account Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with current clients, whilst getting stuck into business development as you help the team and the company expand it's client base. You will be the primary contact for some of the company's premier corporate clients, and will be responsible for managing many aspects of the client’s interaction with the company. The successful candidate with be confident dealing with senior level contacts via phone and in-person meetings in order to understand the clients’ needs and develop solutions to accomplish their goals.
- Proactively engage with clients to optimize adoption of various aspects of the service, and making sure that they are getting the most out of the company's services.
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with corporate clients
- Liaising with internal departments to determine best solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Staying organized and on top of outstanding items that need to be addressed for the client
- Handling contract renewal and negotiation when appropriate
- Working closely with Corporate Sales Team to onboard new clients and train new administrators on the admin tab
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience in an Account Management role.
- Sales experience
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
- £25,000 basic salary
- £35,000-£40,000 OTE
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on the link below.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Existing Clients