We are looking for a Specialist to work with our senior HR leaders and centres of expertise to ensure the optimal and successful use of Cornerstone across all modules. The role will serve as an internal advocate, helping to drive support and development of the Cornerstone application to fulfil changing business requirements.
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It’s your gas, in our network.
What does Cornerstone Manager /Administrator do?
1. Administer the Cornerstone Solution
- Supervise the overall system and liaison with other relevant system owners across SGN.
- Be responsible for any configuration changes (users and rights, reports, pages, workflow) needed in the Cornerstone solutions:-
- Welcome page/s administration
- Preferences management
- Custom field setup and maintenance
- Security role setup and administration
- Work closely with Cornerstone, reporting any issues that arise ensuring the interests of SGN are maintained.
- Work with Cornerstone to ensure new business requirements for SGN are understood and prioritized.
- Report to HRLT about Cornerstone new release functionality and ensure impact of changes are communicated, controlled and managed for the business in appropriate timescales.
2. Support HR Business Process Owners
- Ensure the integrity of workflows between modules is maintained and potential conflicts resolved successfully.
- Work with internal communications representatives to ensure html updates are made at the right time for the company intranet pages
- Liaise with Cornerstone regarding SGN business requirements to aid the management of change in the system modules.
- Produce and maintain simple, easy to understand user guides and tailored system documentation.
- Provide training to individuals or groups of persons utilizing the system in HR.
- Participate in ongoing system governance.
- Manage communications to the user community.
- Represent the interests of SGN on Cornerstone communities, forums, and user events
- Provide agreed MI.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Delivery focused with strong attention to detail
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Confident using a range of office systems in addition to the Cornerstone applications (e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Pro-active approach to identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent planning skills, and ability to quickly respond to changing priorities
- Experience of writing simple and clear employee communications
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible
- Must have a driving license and comfortable to travel within Southern England and Scotland
What will I get in return?
- Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme.
- Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company.
- Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.