Newstaff are currently looking for a Cook Manager for a well establsihed school in the area of Bedfrod As a Cook Manager for the school you will be responsible for the general managment of the Kitchen supporting and encouraging your team. the role is based on a temporaqry to permanent contract so at the end opf the temporary period you will be given a full time position directly with the school.
Duties for the Cook Manager include:
- Managing the kitchen porters
- Making sure the kitchen is a safe and hygienic place to work
- Organising the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
- General cooking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'