HRC Recruitment would like to speak experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal on behalf of its Glasgow based client.
Our client is an award winning firm which is looking to expand its successful property team with a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Residential Conveyancing work.
You will handle all property transactions from beginning to end and advise an established, blue chip client base on a variety of work.
You will be involved with:
- Sales, purchases and remortgage transactions
- Client meetings
- Handle complex cases
- Business development and marketing initiatives
Are you who we are looking for?
- Conveyancing with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Solid experience of sales, purchases and remortgage work
- Experience in dealing with complex transactions
- A driven, ambitious Paralegal who enjoys working with in a fast paced, team environment
Excellent salary and career prospects are on offer with this opportunity. To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job