Job Title: Conveyancing Executive
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
The Clients are a national law firm, providing legal and complementary business services in a broad range of areas.
With over 90 years' combined experience, their reputation is built on the range of expertise offered by the directors and associate consultants, based on their extensive practical experience.
They represent clients across a range of legal areas, including conveyancing, family, divorce, commercial and civil litigation, employment, wills, probate and immigration law.
- Excellent knowledge of Conveyancing and Property Law
- Educated to a good standard of Literacy
- Good Numeracy skills
- PC literate and good IT skills
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and people skills at all levels
- Manage own caseload
- Maintain a watching brief over the other fee earners' files when they are on holiday, sick, etc.
- Ensure that diary dates are observed
- Meet relevant quality and professional standards
- Proactively build and grow department
- Actively develop new sources of potential income streams
- Promoting a positive working environment within firm
- Marketing and promoting the firm and its service offerings
- Undertaking research on developing areas of law and procedures to remain up to date on key issues
- Maintaining training and development requirements as expected by the firm
- General administrative tasks in relation to individual file management
- Attending clients, taking instructions
- Writing letters and emails
- Progressing legal due diligence process
- Conducting searches and investigating title
- Communicating with other parties involved in transaction
- Reporting to clients
- Producing precedents, template documents and other processes to enable department to be run efficiently
- Producing articles for website on property law issues on a regular basis
- Attending networking events
- Utilising social media frequently, in particular LinkedIn and Twitter, to promote the firm and its service offerings
- Running and/or assisting in the running of stalls, trade shows or other events of a similar nature.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of: Lawyer, Residential & Commercial Property Conveyancer, Conveyancer, Civil Law, Legal Executive, Residential Property Solicitor, Commercial Conveyancer, Senior Solicitor may also be considered for this role.
- Civil Law
- Legal Executive
- Senior Solicitor
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Commercial Conveyancer
- Residential & Commercial Property Conveyancer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job