This niche law firm are seeking an experienced Property Lawyer to head up and further develop their CQS accredited growing department. The successful candidate is likely to have a minimum of 5 years PQE and will be experienced in all aspects of Residential Property Law. Just as important the successful candidate will have a proven record in business development and be IT efficient.
This is a serious career development role and will involve management of the existing case load, taking the lead role in promoting the department (and therefore the firm) with a view to securing new business. The ideal candidate will have experience of working closely with Estate Agents and other referrers and have excellent inter personnel skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career working within this well established and progressive firm. The following is considered necessary for the position:
- Ability to manage people and to work as a part of a team
- Excellent eye for detail & methodical approach to working
- Analytical and enquiring mind capable of finding innovative solutions to legal problems
- Accuracy and consistency
- Good communication skills
- IT Skills?
- Business development and experience.
The role will offer a competitive salary and bonus arrangements.
- Management Skills