Controls Engineers needed ASAP for a Leeds based role with a fantastic company
An fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Controls Engineer to become part of the Controls Department team in New Product Development. You will be reporting to the Chief Controls Engineer.
Duties for this role on a day to day basis will include;
- Working as part of a team of controls engineers to create and develop product controls designs in support of the new product development road map.
- Pursue market leading technical innovations to deliver commercial product features and benefits in support of the new products
- Deliver innovative technical advancements in controls solutions for a demanding and technically complex environment
- Improve relationships in manufacturing, testing, purchasing and vendors areas
- Reducing costs (w/o reducing quality)
- Deliver best energy performing solutions
- Develop personal skill levels in air conditioning design and operation
Listed below are some of the skills and experience that are desirable for this role;
- Computer literate with understanding of structured software design (i.e C++, Java & HTML, PLC, SCADA, HMI) Any computer science experience could also be useful
- A proven ability of developing Chiller or Air Handling unit strategies for Trend, Cylon and Carel controllers would be advantageous
- Good understanding of communication protocols including Modbus, BacNET, Lonworks and TCP/IP
- Good understanding and proven experience of building management systems (BMS) and their associated operation
- Minimum Degree in Programming, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- Must be able to think "outside the box"
- Enthusiasm and positivity for bringing sound design solutions to market
- Driving licence essential
The cultural fit for this role is a big aspect of it as you will be part of a small close knit team . Recent graduates with suitable experience will also be looked at with the right qualifications .
Cant stress how much of a great role this is , fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a market leading company . On site parking . Great facilities canteen etc with a state of the art shop floor and some great perks on offer too . Standard working hours 8-4:30 .
Call Jamie on or or email your cv to
- Air Conditioning
- Driving Licence
- Electrical Engineering