MUST have SKILLS:
· Linux strong skills
· Open Stack (ideally RHOSP - Red Hat Open Stack Platform), virtualization skills. We do not need a guru on this but of course someone that has a good understanding
· Networking (mainly in Linux environment) skills
· SDN (ideally Contrail) understanding and ability to be trained on the job
· French speaking
· Knowledge of Contrail plus
Resident Consultant position is a highly technical role, providing (mainly) Design and Implementation Consultancy support for Juniper Networks Solutions.
Typical tasks & duties will include:
- Run requirements and scoping workshops with the customer, delivery partners and sales.
- Technical lead for major network deployments and migrations. Produce design, validation, and migrations plans.
- Lead implementation and/or execution of those plans.
- Evaluate customer networks for performance, scalability, and security and provide recommendations to customers about improvements to network configurations and topologies to prevent problems before they occur.
- Work with the internal Juniper Networks technical teams for placement of products and feature improvements for reliability, availability, and serviceability.
- Work closely with colleagues and customer’s personnel to help test, design, and plan for deployments of new products and features.
- Support networks in early stages of deployment
- Formulate network management strategies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the customer's technical management and teams
- Build a strong customer relationship to become the trusted advisor for the Customer Engineering teams
- Allow Juniper to understand Customer Engineering long term plans and decision, while identifying and positioning tailored solutions proposals aligned with customer objectives
- Act as a technical liaison between the Customer, Account Teams and Juniper PS delivery teams
- Demonstrate and point out Juniper Professional Service value
- Participate in Project Delivery, by taking ownership of Architecture/Design, and provide technical guidance to other team members (SDN/Contrail).
Typical activities are around the following key areas:
- Developing and documenting High- and Low-Level Network Designs
- Design Validation and Verification testing
- Interoperability testing
- Network Implementation planning
- Trouble-shooting/fault finding
- Knowledge Transfer workshops
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'