Our international Client based in Weybridge, Surrey require a Contracts Co-ordinator to join this dynamic team for an indefinite period.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your excellent customer service skills.
- Process customer maintenance orders in SAP and where required issue documentation to setup new commercial customer accounts, using SAP account for end user setups.
- Manage all contracts ensuring that planned maintenance is per schedule, chasing up renewals and issuing new documents when required upon contract completion.
- Ensure revenue is in-line with requirements and in the instance of any discrepancies notify service planning to accrue any revenue due to site/ engineer delays.
- Produce quotations using SAP, confirming and documenting price and site availability to customer and maintaining all jobs to ensure prevention of backlogs.
- Liaise with customers to fully understand their requirements and communicate on any issues/ problems ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Train temporary staff within the region on maintenance contracts to ensure they deliver the expected performance level within an efficient timescale. Update training documents for all UK staff.
- Process customer card payments for non-account customers and communicate with credit controllers on all proforma payments and credit checks/ issues. When needed raise credit notes and upon receipt of customers payment confirm to regional teams.
- Prepare Service contracts for approval by the Service Manager and provide signed copies to the Corporate Planning department. Create new customer maintenance folders with all required information (i.e. site, logs and Health and Safety) and ensure all necessary payment/ credit methods are set up.
- Ensure all planned Service dates are entered into SharePoint, making sure that Field Service and Service Partner support is booked and consumables are available. Confirm customer arrangements and administer all associated paperwork.
- Use costings provided by the Service Operations Lead to prepare quotations for all work prior to the acceptance of customer applications for Comprehensive Maintenance. Coordinating all parts and/ or Service Partner's to complete the work.
- Regularly review systems to identify improvements to processes and procedures within the internal admin team, discussing and agreeing any changes with the regional Service Manager.
- Regularly attend team meetings to communicate with all regional admin staff for service booking processes and policies, highlighting areas for improvement and implementing changes.
- Test Service system updates to ensure their effectiveness before system updates are live, attend meetings with Service Managers to provide progress updates and any potential impact upon planned go live dates.
- Set up and maintain all Engineers and Service Partner data in Service Planning systems so system can be used effectively.
Interested?Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job