3-6 months contract
An opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Administrator working in the Commercial Operations Department for our Manufacturing client near Uxbridge. Experience within an Aerospace environment would be ideal
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the effective commercial account support from initial enquiries to payment from customer. The role will also provide a support function for Monthly Business Management Reporting. In addition, the candidate will liaise with other departments to meet customer requirements.
The main areas intended to be developed:
- Contract Administration - preparation of order loading instructions, order change instructions and order book management including completing customer reports;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - to build and maintain professional and mutually beneficial customer relationships and to support customer enquiries;
- RFQs/ Proposals: Responding to Customer Requests for Quotations (RFQs) within agreed KPIs;
- Debt Management - to ensure allocated customer accounts operate within defined account limits;
- Contracts: opportunity to become familiar with terms and conditions
- Business Processes:
- Provide Support Function to Monthly Business Management Reporting
- Special projects regarding improvement of business processes
This challenging role will require a self-motivated individual, who has the ability to work to meet deadlines and demonstrate self-confidence when communicating at all levels within the business and with Customer Representatives. Candidates should be highly literate and numerate, with a high-level of attention to detail, with strong IT skills.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Undergraduate in Business or Law Discipline
- High attention to detail
- Good planning, organisation and administrative skills
- Good communication skills (written, oral and listening)
- High level of customer focus.
- The ability to build and develop relationships within Martin-Baker and with customers.
- Commercially aware, able to identify and mitigate risks to the business.
- Strong literacy and numeracy;
- High level of IT skills, confident user of Outlook, Word and Excel.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position.
- Contract Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job