We are a group of companies providing comprehensive and customer-focused Facilities Management solutions. Our approach to Facilities Management is service-led, providing the right service, at the right time and the right cost, while sticking to our core values - Do it SIMPLY, Do it WELL, Do it WITH PASSION.
We have a great opportunity for a Contract Support Analyst to join our ever-growing Arcus family. The main purpose of the role will be to provide day to day support to the Contract Manager, assisting in the efficient flow of WOs through the system from creation to completion. You will also review and approve estimates submitted by contractors, challenging poor performance, identify trends and reviewing data to drive value from the contract base. Some key accountabilities will include:
- Assisting with the day to day management of FM contractor performance metrics in support of contractual requirements and Arcus FM KPIs.
- Being responsible for the efficient flow of work orders through their life cycle, providing insight and challenge where issues arise as well as looking for creative and innovative ways to remove blockers and sole problems that hinder this flow.
- Approving estimates for extra to contract works in line with the specific requirements of the individual contract for that contractor. Ensuring that the best value is achieved and that financial budgets are managed and met.
- Providing insight and analysis to the Contract Manager (Performance) or the Technical Contract Manager that will help them shape and drive the direction of the category and the contractors that they manage.
- Having Commercial acumen- identifying cost savings opportunities within the current contract structure and operating model.
- The opportunity to challenge and change current processes for the better of both Arcus in terms of new business opportunities and the Client in terms of service enhancement.
The Contract Support Analyst will be based at our Redditch office, with some travel to London as and when required. The successful person will be or have:
- Experience in the use of high volume data for the purposes of trend analysis and performance improvement
- Experience in Facilities Management and a Retail environment preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of performance measurement processes, SLAs and KPIs
- Knowledge of financial control processes
- Extremely organised and capable in prioritising work and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to absorb information at pace, with good data analysis and trend analysis skills
- Ability to analyse processes and identify gaps and improvement opportunities
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive various benefits. Including the following:
- 33 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays)
- Various Learning and Development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Gym Discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus schemes
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus.
Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'