Are you looking for your next sales position that is based mainly from warm leads?
This fantastic company is looking for someone to join their team in the contract sales division. This is a 360 role so this position is best for someone that is experienced in completing the full sales cycle.
They are offering a 25k basic with a realistic OTE of 50k. There is also overtime available at weekends. Free parking on site with up to 40% staff discount to stay in our 5* Luxury Holiday Lodges in the UK. As well as getting the opportunity to attend shows like the ideal home show!
This fantastic warm lead Sales role available in Bishop's Stortford based in brand new offices.
You will work Monday to Friday 10:00 till 18:30.
- Delivering the very best sales experience embracing a 'breath of fresh air' approach
- Using a variety of sales techniques to generate new business
- Having Inbound and outbound sales calls - no cold calling involved
- Following up on warm sales leads through existing clients that have booked a holiday before and might be interested in cheaper prices for more dates!
- Offering bulk holiday dates for cheaper prices.
- Customer updates on offers and promotions.
- Speaking to a range of different clients and adapting their needs to your selling approach.
- A passion for delivering a contemporary service with a confident and fun personality
- An assertive telephone manner who will go the extra mile to create an unforgettable, personalised holiday experience for our customers
- Competent IT skills
- Tenacious and takes pride in their work.
- 2 years Sales experience.
- Full training provided by our Sales Manager who has 10 years' experience as an Investment Broker
- Overtime available for those who are hungry to make more money
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Located in brand new offices with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Great rates of commission
- Staff Discount
If you have sales experience and feel this role could be for you, please call Abby on - .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job