Do you have exceptional organisational skills?
Project Support Administrator
This is an exciting 6 month fixed term opportunity available for a highly organised individual who will support the team by providing effective organisation and administration support.
You will be responsible for:
- Aiding the team in a variety of ways including arranging stakeholder meetings.
- Creating project communications and producing reports.
- You will also be instrumental in ensuring all relevant project documentation is kept up to date and readily available.
Proven prioritisation and organisational skills will be key as you will need to maintain a balance between the levels of support you provide to the different areas of the project. Your role will also include ensuring project administration is in line and up to date with business procedures and flag any identified risks and issues early in order to prevent project delays.
- Have experience within a similar project role.
- Have the ability to prioritise work load, ensuring deadlines are met
- Have working knowledge or Microsoft Office software
- Have excellent communication skills and proven stakeholder management experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
The role is based in Huntingdon however, you may be required to travel from time to time to other offices across the region.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job