Job Title: Contract Operations Manager
Do you have 3 years contract management experience within a 3rd party logistics warehousing / contract operational environment? Do you have Customer relationship building and on-going development experience and skills? Do you have management, leadership and staff development experience? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
As a result of continued growth we are seeking an experienced and hands on Contract Operations Manager to join our successful logistics team.
Our ideal Candidate will be able to:
- Drive, lead, manage, motivate and take ownership of the day-to-day operational functions to include demand planning, warehouse operations, administration and customer relationships, contract, line, financial and commercial management.
- Lead, manage and develop Health & Safety initiatives and practices within the operation and provide guidance and remedy as required.
- Lead, Manage and Develop the operations team and manage the day to day operations and our customer expectations in line with stringent Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and service level agreement.( SLA's)
- Lead, manage and drive continuous improvement initiatives in accordance with 3rd party value added practices.
- Lead, direct a warehouse team of 60 employees in peak activity.
- Take ownership and drive logistics activity costs improvement initiatives.
- Manage and take responsibility and ownership of a fast paced warehouse logistics operation.
- Support, manage and develop congenial working relationships with our onsite customers.
The role requires an individual who is not only hands on and flexible, but also able to manage and lead others with an ability to make things happen and drive customer operations and expectations.
Experience and skills:
- 3 years contract management experience within a 3rd party logistics warehousing / contract operational environment. (Fast paced multi-channel pick and pack operation desirable).
- Customer relationship building and on-going development.
- Management, leadership and staff development experience.
- Forecasting, demand planning, resource planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- KPI and SLA management and development.
- Excellent communication presentation skills.
- Excellent approach to team works with a hands-on lead by example approach.
- Resilient / Hands-on operator within a fast paced warehousing environment.
- Financial and commercial management (P+L, Budgets, Forecasting, commercial).
- IOSH qualification (preferable).
- Clean car driving license.
- MS Office. Excel, Power point, Word.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Problem Solving.
- Warehouse Management.
- People Management.
ACS are recruiting for a Contract Operations Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Contract Operations Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Contract Operations Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Contract Operations Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Contract Operations Manager role you desire.
- "Customer Satisfaction" "Logistics" "Problem Solving" "Warehouse Management" "People Management"