CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Manager to join the team located in Cork.
- Responsible for the contract management of the staff, operation and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical plants/services, project works and Building performance.
- Daily management of the Engineering team including compliance with CBRE disciplinary processes and procedures.
- To direct, instruct and manage all CBRE staff under their control as well as SSP’s ensuring compliance with working practices.
- To complete the weekly operations report to the client and attend weekly operations meeting, client meetings as requested, in conjunction with the client.
- Ensure that all matters that may impact the smooth running of the building and facilities are immediately reported to both CBRE and the contracts Senior Management.
- To conduct regular reviews of operating procedures making recommendations for improvement with appropriate working practices and emergency/contingency procedures within the critical systems.
- Liaise and keep informed both the client and the CBRE Area Manager on all aspects of contract problems (defects & deficiencies).
- To ensure that all staff within their control are conversant with the operation and control of critical and noncritical systems installed within the portfolio.
- To ensure quality is maintained throughout the facilities.
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence.
- Working with other Operations Managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
- Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
- Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
- Demonstrate a willingness to attend on and off site training for plant and systems as they are installed. This may require nights away from home.
- Experience in Building Services industry.
- HV Authorised Person (Preferable).
- Completed recognised formal Electrical or Mechanical training to at least city and Guilds level, preferably ONC/HNC or Higher.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of technicians/operatives.
- Possess an understanding of Health and Safety issues, NEBOSH / IOSH, or equivalent formal training would be desirable.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A good level of English and Mathematics required.
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'