We are currently seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to take responsibility for providing administrative support to our Myatt's Field (near Oval in South London) based maintenance and repairs team. Rydon is a successful construction, development, maintenance, investment and management group operating throughout England, predominantly in London and the southern counties. We are a dynamic, multi talented organisation, working across a wide range of sectors within the built environment.
Rydon Maintenance is an expanding division of the Rydon Group and is successfully providing facilities management services to a variety of clients, predominantly within the healthcare and housing association sectors.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join our Myatt's Field based maintenance and repairs team. This is a key role where you will take responsibility for the administrative support across our key social housing contracts which include Canning Town, Brockley and Camden Town, with travel to these sites as and when required. You will be responsible for ensuring effective communication between our maintenance teams and our contact centres.
Some other key responsibilities include:
- Monitor through reports and tracking of KPIs to ensure that we are providing the best quality of service to Clients
- Escalating issues to our service manager so that corrective action can be taken
- Monitoring and analysis of all repairs through from inception to completion to ensure contract timescales are adhered to.
- Monitoring of follow on works to completion in agreed timescales.
- Reviewing Planet FM system (our repairs system) to ensure all relevant information has been captured and recorded within the system by the contact centre.
- Distribution of incoming/outgoing communications (e.g., letters, telephone calls, deliveries), typing and filing of documents and ad-hoc administration duties
This is a varied role with opportunity for growth and development.
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:-
- Previous experience in an administrative role (ideally contract administrator, though this is not essential) or previous scheduling experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have an eye for detail and a flexible approach as well as being articulate and a good communicator.
- It would also be advantageous to have experience gained in a reactive/responsive repairs environment, although candidates with related experience will also be considered.
- Ability to operate with minimum supervision.
- Experience of all Microsoft packages.
If you have the above experience, we'd strongly encourage you to apply.
As a well established, progressive company we are committed to attracting and retaining individuals by offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits.
Rydon is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.
To apply online, please use the 'apply for this job link' at the top of this page to be redirected to Rydon's dedicated careers page to complete your application.