Job Title: Contract Account Manager
Salary: £20,710 - £31,385
Location: Hassocks - own transport essential due to location
Hours: 37.5-hour week, Monday - Friday between 07:00 - 19:00
Benefits: Workplace Pension, 20 days + BH increasing with length of service, BUPA healthcare (after probation), parking, impressive social events, monthly breakfast club, loads of progression opportunity, salary reviews
We're delighted to be working with a leading global aircraft component service provider in their search for a Contract Account Manager to join their team. As Contract Account Manager you will help develop and nurture strong relationships with contracted customers whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for arranging regular meetings with the company's contracted customers to review contract performance and promote the business whilst monitoring day to day commercial performance of each account, ensuring the management of Contract Support is delivered on time and at a high service level.
The company prides themselves on selecting the best candidates to provide a positive working environment and offer great training opportunities, outstanding career progression routes and a number of social events to get involved with.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor the day to day commercial performance of each account.
- Manage customer accounts, orders and contracts, including customer specific requirements.
- Review costs associated to contracts to ensure cost efficiency and profit maximisation.
- Manage Non- Conformance issues effectively to identify root causes and to implement measures to avoid reoccurrence.
- Ensure all additional contractual recharges including freight, late fees, customer induced damage etc are raised in an efficient and effective manner.
- Identify in-efficiencies in processes and make recommendations for improvements as and when needed.
- Analyse and revise performance reports monthly/quarterly/yearly and present data to customers.
- Negotiate with both customers and suppliers.
- Develop Company/Customer relationships, delivering high quality customer service and providing quick response times to the customer.
- Carry out weekly conference calls together with the MRO counterpart if needed to solve queries, disputes or recharges.
- Work closely with the AOG Support team on the supply of AOG/priority requirements.
- Liaise with customer and internal departments to ensure approval and payment of invoice.
- Provide customer single point of contact for the company.
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of specific tasks may require.
- Assist the Support Contract team with tasks as required.
- Background in aviation or inventory trading
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
- Contract and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
- Understand IPC's, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with experience of Quantum and web based Aircraft parts databases
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment
- Provide out of hours cover as required.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivation and desire to succeed.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
- Contract Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'