Our Cheltenham based Client is looking for a talented PR professional to manage the company’s profile on a 12 month FTC. Working as part of a busy, friendly and dynamic team supporting campaigns across the organisations services portfolio you will work with multiple internal functions to provide consistency in brand messaging.
The company are extremely passionate about the remit in which they work and strive to provide a supporting and values led environment. Alongside a fantastic culture they also offer a generous benefits package including up to 27 days annual leave (+ bank holidays) personal and professional development opportunities and plenty of staff discounts!
The successful candidate will be a confident copywriter with experience supporting marketing campaigns through compelling content generation, case studies and social media content. The role is split between 75% PR focus and 25% content creation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all press enquiries and uncover PR opportunities to showcase the organisation and drive brand awareness
- You will be the press office spokesperson and media contact for the company
- Research, write and publish new releases, articles and key features for campaigns including both online and offline
- Maintain the news and events page including the creation of internal communication newsletters
- Produce monthly press and media reports, delivering these to Senior Managers
- Be proactive in seeking news stories from within the organisation community
- Ensure the timely delivery of media, social media and sponsorship plans to fit with the overall marketing strategy
- Manage the sponsorship programme and employer award nominations
Your skills and experience should include:
- A minimum of 12 months PR experience
- Extensive experience of managing and maintaining relationships with key journalists
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Have knowledge of managing a crisis comms plan
- Have a good network of Gloucestershire B2B and journalist contacts
- Experience organising events
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience running corporate social media accounts
Please send your CV to Claire Pitts at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity quoting CP127
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Maintaining Relationships
- Case Studies
- Press Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"