Content Marketing / Social Media Manager
Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard work, gets reward?
Our client has been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
They are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their small dynamic team based in Olney; who enjoys a 'can do’ approach, and a passion for both digital marketing and self-development.
Position: Content Marketing / Social Media Manage
Location: Olney, MK46 4BA
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
About the role:
The SMM will oversee social media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting. Alongside this they will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the remote marketing account team’s productivity. The SMM will need to be able to work alone in a hands-on position, managing key client contacts, with a focus on results.
- Development and implementation of agreed campaigns
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Liaison with key client contacts to ensure content is current and on-topic
- Improvement in engagement of the client’s social media platforms - the focus is not on likes
- Initiative to utilise all assets to deliver ROI
- Previous experience of social media
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Knowledge of analytics software (Sprout Social, Social Report, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and HubSpot) as well as paid advertising campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC strategies
- An excellent understanding of the wider digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Planning, strategic thinking and initiative
- The SMM must be well organised and self-motivated whilst responding to the daily demands of the client
If you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and feel you have what it takes to be RSM’s newest addition then drop us a line with your salary expectation and current notice period.
You may have experience of the following: Social Media Manager, Digital Media Manager, Google Analytics, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Strategist, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Engagement, Content Marketing, Marketing Manager, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'