A prestigious school based in Reading is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will be reporting to the Headmistress for creating and enforcing a Marketing Plan for the school. In this role you will be part of a team of colleagues to help with all Content Marketing and Marketing Communications jobs that may arise. They are looking for someone with confidence and passion to join their team.
They key roles you will be taking on are:
- Lead the School in all aspects of marketing,
- Act as an ambassador for the school,
- Editing and maintaining the School website,
- Use your own initiative,
- Supervise all promotional aspects of the school, making sure the schools values are communicated and promoted professionally,
- Initiate and direct on recruitment, for example, to increase the number and quality of student applicants and school visitors.
The ideal skills and qualities required are:
- Good communication skills,
- Marketing experience and understanding,
- Knowledge of an independent school culture,
- IT understanding,
- Management experience,
- Good writing skills,
- Enthusiasm and Creativity.
This role covers all aspects of marketing such as content, PR, events, branding, digital, sales promotion, design and advertising.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to become part of a team and really develop their Marketing Skills.
- Marketing Plan
- Content Marketing