A funded, fintech start-up with a vision to unlock UK businesses’ full potential today by matching the right business to the right lender.
With 360 plus lenders, growing this funding journey has become increasingly complex and hard to navigate. Using in-house technology and data analytics to identify the best financing options available for UK businesses. They've partnered with over 70 institutional lenders throughout the UK to offer business loans to UK SMEs.This is a grad job offering up to £20K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Are you great at creating stories that people find fun and engaging? The business is looking for someone with a creative tilt to work with the acquisition team on creating awesome looking fun content. This company is building a better way for businesses and their advisors to access, manage and invest capital.
In the Content Designer and Marketing position you will be responsible for communicating the great stories of people who use the platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Ideating and co creating with the team on campaign ideas
- Working with the brand to create good looking and interactive content assets
- Producing pre- and post-event collateral for the multitude of events they go to
- Creating and co-creating case studies with customers
- Creating engaging video and podcast content with company partners
- Recording demos of the platform and publishing online
- Helping the team with running webinars and the post-event follow-ups
- Creating social assets and campaign materials
- Creating white-paper and content materials
- Working with other members of the team on tracking the performance
- Ideally some experience using digital content or marketing (personal or commercial projects)
- Expert in tools such as Sketch, Adobe suite and other vector graphics tools
- Knowledge of how to publish content on the internet (basic HTML etc)
- Experience with video editing for the web
- Have a design background and a portfolio to demonstrate
- Ideally experience in marketing a SaaS or B2B product or service
- A fiendish eye for detail and empathy for our customers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job