Content Creator 0608
Our client are an artist management company based in West London and they are looking for a talented Content Creator to join their team and work on creating engaging content for their artists.
An exciting opportunity to join a leading artist management company in a newly created role of Content Creator.
Based within a small music management company, that works with some of the biggest pop artists in the industry.
They are looking for a London-based Content Creator (free to travel) who lives and breathes engaging content, who is steeped in visual culture and excited by bringing artists and fans closer together.
As Content Creator you will be responsible for creating engaging and innovative content, working closely with the artist and digital team to capture and deliver edits in a timely manner, to help create real-time moments online for fans.
The successful candidate will have a proven and evidenced career to date which shows their ability to film, create and edit content, particularly in app on TikTok & Instagram.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Filming and editing content for artists
· An on-the-road content creator/shooter to travel and work directly with the artist where possible
· Ability to turn around edits for social posts very quickly/in the moment
· Ability to shoot content on an iPhone, and shoot in-app (TikTok specifically)
· A true digital native and 100% social media literate (Instagram/TikTok specifically)
· A visual creative, assisting in content ideas, brainstorming, and content strategy, with both the artist and wider digital team
· Proficient in Premiere Pro, Final Cut, Capcut, or other video editing software
· In touch with popular culture; a genuine fan of mainstream pop music and has a strong understanding of it
· An enthusiastic creator with a passion for music
For more details please get in touch asap.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'