2373 - Content Coordinator - Bucks - Perm - up to £30K
This is an exciting opportunity to join this award winning charitable organisation.
The Senior Digital Content Producer will report directing to the Digital Content Manager, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring all existing and new digital content is aligned with our client’s content strategy and brand guidelines.
This role is about managing content in a proactive way and looking at reducing the website from 4000 pages to something more manageable. There is no content writing in this role, it’s about managing and co-ordinating content.
You will be responsible for playing a key role in projects and activities where a significant amount of digital content is required.
To ensure all content intended for digital publication is created with a defined audience and purpose in mind.
To manage the content schedule to ensure all digital content is delivered on time.
To continually optimise the user experience through page layout and information architecture. Following best practice.
- Experience in using and interpreting analytical tools
- Experience of working on IT and digital projects
- Experience of coordinating and producing digital content.
- Experience of managing content projects
- Experience of digital content taxonomies
- Experience of website content management systems
- Experience of optimising user experience, following best practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal
- Well-developed teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Effective digital design skills e.g. Illustrator; Photoshop
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'