An enthusiastic and creative content and PR executive is required to join our SMB Services Marketing team to provide content, copywriting and PR support to the SMB Services division of the wider Daisy Group.
The successful candidate will work closely with the head of marketing communications to create engaging internal and external content materials that attract and convert targeted audiences.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as be a great storyteller with the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business’ various types of content.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Research and create high-quality and engaging content (articles, case studies, videos, web pages, etc.) on a range of topics for print, social and web
- Write and pitch press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and any other relevant material by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists across print, broadcast and online
- Support the wider marketing team with the day-to-day creation of copy and proofreading, when required
- Work with the marketing team manage the SMB Services’ social media accounts and presence (in-line with corporate guidelines) including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Monitor, analyse and report on the effectiveness of content and media coverage and make recommendations for key improvements and refinements
- Work with head of marketing communications to improve the quality of all content (email communications, websites, internal sites, blogs, social media, etc.) across the business
- Collaborate with designers, marketers and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a marketing/PR/journalism-related discipline
- Experience within a similar writing-focussed role
- Experience in writing SEO-optimised content is desirable
- Passion for translating complex concepts into clear and compelling storytelling
- Creative flair and passion for creating engaging customer-facing content/communications
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure minimal copy errors and amends
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Content Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'