London, EC3M 3BD
QBE’s European Operations, which accounts for over 27% of QBE Group turnover, is a leading specialist in London market and European commercial lines business. Active in both the Lloyd’s and company market, QBE offers considerable diversity to the broking community. We are a socially responsible company and give our customers the ability to invest a portion of their premiums in environmentally and socially beneficial projects.
The Communications and Marketing team supports QBE’s European division and its role is to protect and develop the image, reputation and profile of QBE in our marketplaces and to tailor effective marketing and communications programmes to support the business’s needs. The team is comprised of highly experienced professionals across internal and external communications, marketing, events and design and digital solutions.
You will be assisting with the development and management of audience-centric, engaging and innovative content to support QBE’s business priorities, websites, marketing campaigns and social/digital media channels. You will be responsible for ensuring all content stays up to date and relevant and improving the user journey through usability and suggested design changes.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with content creation, editing and publishing activities on all the company’s websites
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals
- Assisting with writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy
- Creating a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
- Maintaining and developing relationships with target media and social outlets to build the QBE profile in marketplace
- Communicating the value of digital content internally by working with the business to improve their general willingness to engage via digital channels
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualities and abilities:
- Extensive experience of print, broadcast and digital media with proven successes across the full mix
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written and verbal English
- Creatively minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Knowledge of insurance and reinsurance business practices
- Curiosity for and knowledge of global business, economic, tech and cultural trends
- The ability to write effectively and confidently for a range of different purposes.
- Experience of managing a social media account other than your own.
- Knowledge of project management; ability to work to deadlines while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities
Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job. Search for QBE on Vercida to learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion programmes and policies.
Please click the 'Apply’ button to be taken to the job on our system.
- Content Management
- Content Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job