Contact centre support Advisor
Salary: 22-25,000 plus amazing Benefits
40 Hours shift pattern work - must be flexible between 7am to 7pm Monday to Sunday!
To carry out diligently, all specified administrative tasks per procedures, e.g. data entry, warranty claims, order numbers, create log books etc. Carry out diligently, all specified administrative tasks, for example data entry, scheduling events, processing invoices and liaising with external/internal suppliers.
- To ensure that telephone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently, ensuring that Call Targets and Quality Targets are met.
- To ensure that new Repair and Maintenance jobs are progressed in line with Contractual KPI’s.
- To ensure that all jobs are progressed throughout the shift in order and in line with KPI’s.
- Be fully aware of all company policies and procedures
- To maintain a professional attitude, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
- To act in a manner which is efficient, orderly and timely ensuring tasks are achieved within the set time-scales.
- To carry out any other duties above standard duties including deputising in other roles where required.
- Recognise and value the importance of diversity of thought and each person’s unique contribution to the team and group, regardless of the individual’s background. Treat all individuals with dignity and respect.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team worker and independently
- Great Customer Service
- Logical thinking
- Previous experience in a customer call centre
- Good degree of computer literacy
- Experience in high demand Customer Service
Please apply today if you feel you have the relevant skill set for this role
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Appointment Making