Contact Centre Specialist
Are you looking for an office based Customer Service opportunity?
Do you have excellent communication skills, with a professional telephone manner?
If yes, this may be a role that could be of interest to you.
As a contact centre specialist you will be responsible for answering incoming calls into the Centres from a centralised location in Huntingdon.
This role will also involve:
- Maintaining an awareness of the relevant consumer and local market influences
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge of all products and services
- Answering incoming calls promptly and efficiently
- Booking services and requirements in for customers.
- Ideally have experience of interacting with customers in a sales environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels within the business
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Be organised and able to meet deadlines.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.