Our client has exciting opportunities for Full and Part timeLead Generation Contact Centre Advisor to join the team based in Coventry. You will be employed on a permanent basis and receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
You will be working to a rota to cover the opening hours of 8am - 7:00pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8am – 5:30pm and Sunday 11am – 5pm.
Our client is a leading automotive consultancy and training organisation dedicated to providing business solutions to companies throughout the UK.
Their services range from analysing the current market, through designing and developing solutions for growth to implementing & managing solutions.
Responsibilities of their Contact Centre Advisor:
- Overall responsibility for managing all online leads, including vehicle valuations, test drive enquiries, general enquiries and new vehicle enquiries.
- Accurately recording and re-diarising telephone conversations or call attempts with the view of appointing customers, using the dealership CRM
- Liaising with Sales Managers, Service Managers and Parts Managers to ensure leads and appointments are channelled through to the right teams in a timely fashion
- Prospective calls to end-of-term finance leads, with the aim of re-appointment
- Confirming and booking online service bookings into the Dealer Management System Aftersales diary (Pinnacle) and reconfirming with the customer
- Providing feedback on call outcomes to drive improvements to the business process
- Updating conversion figures to ensure the individual dealership and group sales conversion rate meets set standards
- Assisting with management of inbound leads from specific seasonal campaigns/events
Skills needed to become their Contact Centre Advisor:
- Good PC, literacy and telephone skills
- Have excellent customer service/selling skills (experience preferably gained within an after sales or call centre environment).
- Confident communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic work attitude
- Be a team player
Benefits of becoming their Contact Centre Advisor:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free on-site car parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan once passed probation
- Career progression actively supported
They are looking to recruit fun, outgoing people to join their vibrant culture where you really can make a difference, if that is you and you would like to join them as their Contact Centre Advisor click ‘Apply’ now. They’d love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'