Everest Home Improvements are market leaders and a great company to work for! The company is currently looking for upbeat Contact Centre Advisors who make appointments. No experience is needed and full training will be given.
Job Title: Contact Centre Associate
Location: Cuffley, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Basic & Commission: Our full time roles pay up to £32,760 and part time pays up to £16,380.
Hours of Work: There are flexible hours available for mornings, afternoons & evenings, Part time and full time hours available. 15 to 30hrs per week Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Work incentives have recently included nights out, holidays, a VIP day at the races, hampers above and beyond the generous commissions we pay. A brilliant, fun work environment and a long term and prosperous career for a household name awaits.
Who We Are
Everest Home Improvements has been running for over 50 years and we have won multiple awards for our outstanding products! We are down to earth, positive professionals who always aim high and reap the rewards. We deliver on promises to our customers and employees alike. If you are successful in the initial telephone interview you will be invited in for an overview.
We are big on celebrating our employee’s success, so whether it’s your first appointment or first sale we will be here to spur you on to the next appointment and next big commission. We are firm believers in promoting from within and offer an uncapped commission structure.
We have a friendly and family orientated team environment. We're based in lovely Cuffley (really close to Enfield, Potters Bar, Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, Hatfield & Hertford)
Contact Centre Advisors are really important to us. Effectively they are the first person our customers will interact with.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is go-getting, money-motivated and can help people lead a better life through offering our services.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be an ambassador of the Everest brand
- To book quality appointments from calling company supplied leads on the telephone
- Keep up to date with promotions and new product developments
- Understand the lead generation process and implement best practice
- Be efficient and thorough in your work providing exceptional customer value added.
- Engage with existing and potential customers and help them take the first step towards making their home lives more energy efficient, secure, sound proofed and aesthetically pleasing.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Willing to learn
- A Good communicator (verbal and written)
- Well spoken and smart
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Tenacity with an unswayable positive attitude.
- Ability to think on the spot and out of the box to handle objections
- Proactive rather than re-active
- Basic computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong phone presence
- A "Can Do" and "Will Do" attitude
- Results driven
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.