Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have a passion for customer service? Join our growing Central Support team where we can offer you great training and career development, not to mention panoramic views over Bristol from our penthouse office!
Job Title: Contact Centre Co-ordinator
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Shifts consisting of day time, weekend and evening shifts.
There are a variety of positions available also including full time and weekend!
Our Central Support team assist the branch network in booking healthcare staff into available shifts. As a key member in the team, you will be working at a fast pace, liaising with healthcare staff, clients and colleagues in branch via telephone and email.
- Competitive hourly rate between £9.07 and £11.34 depending on shift
- Flexible shift patterns
- Excellent bonus potential
- Regular incentives
- Fully paid training programme
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
You'll be great in this role if you're …
- Focussed on delivering excellent customer service
- Driven by meeting targets
- Confident with great communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced setting
- Experienced within a customer service or contact centre environment
- Professional and efficient with call handling
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of sick or vulnerable people.
- call centre
- contact centre
- inbound call centre
- staff allocation
- healthcare coordinator