As a Contact Centre Advisor you will be working on behalf of a well-established client of ours, where you will be answering any complaints/queries via telephone, email and letter.
You will need to have experience in customer service, good written/verbal communication and a creative eye which will help in aid of making great experiences happen for our customers and will be your top priority.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least one year of Contact Centre experience.
- An outgoing and approachable personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects and work closely with other departments
- Strict attention to detail
- Experience of working to deadlines, workload planning and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work without close supervision
- A good team player
- Interest in healthy living and nutrition
- A Creative eye and ability to produce engaging reports and customer responses.
Contact Centre duties:
- Ensuring all customer interactions are resolved in a timely manner meeting SLA’s.
- Handling high volume calls, emails, voicemails and other communication means.
- Work as part of a team to assign tasks to other team colleagues.
- Ensuring the escalation process is followed at all times and providing support to the team when needed.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the client brand and their product range.
- Work as a team to contribute in ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are complete
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job