Consumer Telesales Executive
Salary - Basic £18k - £22k + Uncapped commission
Location - Farnham, Surrey
Our client, a fast paced and dynamic business that provide unique service of financial benefits to both corporate and contractor clients are seeking candidates who have a minimum of 2 years Telesales experience and have a real passion for sales.
If you want to be part of a leading company that are continually improving their position as a high performing organisation and take your sales career to the next step, this could be an amazing opportunity.
As a telesales executive, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working towards monthly KPIs with regards to calling prospective clients and successfully selling services and products to a range of clients
- Making outbound calls to both existing and prospective customers to discuss their requirements and secure new or ongoing business
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships with potential and existing clients. Ensuring all queries are dealt with appropriately via both phone and email.
- Using CRM to track all customer activity and ensuring that it is kept up to date.
- Identify and pursue all opportunities for cross-selling group products and services to generate additional business and increase profitability
- Make follow up phone calls to prospective customers to confirm receipt of information, overcome potential objections and possibly re-sell the proposition
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of B2C selling
- 2-3 years successful telesales experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport over the telephone.
- Excellent customer focus
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets
- Pro-active approach with resilient demeanour
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
- Experience using CRM systems
If you are a proven sales professional and are keen to be challenged, hungry for success and will exhibit a passion for working in an energetic and motivated environment then APPLY NOW.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job